Tuesday 17 February 2009

Dr Teresa White Success Story

Dr Teresa White works wonders for 8-month old boy


"My son, at 8-months, had an infection which caused his knee joint and leg to completely swell up. Due to the swellings, his leg started to bend at an alarming angle. I was forced to take him to hospital because of the severity of the infection at the time.

I was given antibiotics for him, but while that handled most of the swelling, it didn't handle the main inflammation in the joint. He had been close to walking before this happened and was a very happy boy. I knew that something was still wrong after the antibiotics because he cried at anything and became really frustrated because he couldn't crawl, let alone walk. I was frustrated because I could see he wasn't happy and the doctors could not do anything for him. They said to let it straighten by itself. They were even considering a biopsy on his knee.

Someone suggested that I bring him to see Teresa White.

I could see the difference in him after the first treatment. It did take some time to rectify, as the damage had been severe, but soon he started crawling again and has now started walking!

Now he's back to being happy and active.


Even though my other son has never had an accident, I am thinking of bringing him to see Teresa too, as I am convinced the doctor will help him also.
S.S."

No comments: